Yusuke Takahashi

 



Hello. 

My name is Yusuke. I was raised in Nagoya, which is located in the middle of Japan. However, the university to which I go in Japan is in Kyoto prefecture, so I moved from my hometown to Osaka prefecture, which is next to Kyoto prefecture after graduating from my high school. Actually now I’m taking a leave of absence from my Japanese university. The reason why I decided to study abroad is that when I was in job-hunting in Japan, I couldn’t find my advantage point compared to other students. In addition, I’m not interested in my major in Japanese university, so I was struggling to find my advantage while I was studying at Japanese university. Reflecting on my favorite subject when I was in high school, I preferred English to other subject, so I decided to learn English abroad and want to utilize English as the skill when I start to work. 

Nice to meet you!!


IMG_0069.png

Comments

  1. I believe that this is a good opportunity for you. I hope that you make your dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll find more opportunities of work with proficient English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your dreams come true. Nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you will found your advantage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe that this studying abroad will be great experiences in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your study abroad experience in Dunedin will connect to your future!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope grow up English skill each other in this class!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must be difficult decision for you to come here. I hope your job hunting will be great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Athit Komin

Momoka Tsuneyama

Tsukino Watase