Athit Komin

     Hello my name is Athit Komin, my nickname is Alpha, people usually call me by my nickname. I lived in Bangkok which is the capital city of Thailand. Early this year, I just graduated from high school and I will be going to the university in Thailand this August. When talking about my favorite subject I like the most in high school would definitely be Physical Education because I do not have to think much during the class and I also get to play with my friends in this subject. During the study in Dunedin I am staying in Kenmure with Pooley’s family. I used to come to Dunedin for high school in Yr9 and Yr10, so I am very familiar with this place and the best part of Dunedin is the view of the city and  the beach. Coming back to Dunedin this time is to study an English course at the Otago University, the reason I choose this course is to improve my writing skills and also reading skills, which will help me in the future with my career.


Furthermore, I am an easygoing and introverted person. Sometimes hanging out with friends is fun, but when I go too long, I will start feeling tired. When I talk about likes and dislikes, there are so many things. For example, I do not like tomatoes and cucumbers. In my free time, I like to lift weights,  play basketball,  play tennis or do something that is improving yourself. And I hate to do things that make me feel stressed. The good point of being me is I am an easygoing person. However, my bad points are I overthink a lot, which drains my body battery. If someone asks me about my goals, I would say that I want to be a dentist who makes a lot of money, a clinic owner, and also a coffee shop owner.








Comments

  1. You have some good hobby and dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your second time of Dunedin! I'll keep my fingers crossed your dream will come true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like tonatos too and hate it. You will study with us only 2 months but let's make a great memory!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a very genuine man. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you Alpha! I've been to Bangkok once. It was very big city and convenient place. Good luck with your studying in here and university in Thailand. Also, your cat's photo is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You want to be rich! Actually me too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally I know ur full name(Athit Komin)~ haha~
    Your dream is really cool~ Hope that day sitting in ur cafe and drinking a cup of coffee will come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Alpha is a good nickname~~. And I hope you make your dream come true !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also like Phisical Education. Some activites makes me relax and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to meet you, Alpha. I think you are brave because when I finished high school, I didn't have the courage to go abroad, and I hope your dream comes true!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Momoka Tsuneyama

Tsukino Watase