Tsukino Watase


      Hello, everyone. My name is Tsukino Watase. I am from Wakayama in Japan. My family members are mother, father, younger sister and one dog. And I live in Mosgiel with my host family who are host mother, father and one dog too now. 

     I think people who live in Dunedin is very friendly and kindly. People who do not know tell me about food taste like “This is so good” or “It’s nor good taste “ when I was shopping in supermarket with my host family. And I think they have a lot of talking when they have food with them family and friends comped with Japanese people.  

     My favorite time is eating, watching movies, listening to music, going for a walk and sleeping time. They make me happy and relax. However I often get too lazy if I have free time so I think it is not good point about me. On the other hand, I think I have skill of making happy myself so that is my good point. 

     I liked English class and art class when I was a high school student. I choose the EAP course because I would like to improve my English academic skills. I think this course can learn about not only academic skills but also communication skills. So and then I would like to improve my English skills and be able to talk more with my host family, teaches and friends. Thank you.

Comments

  1. You're from Wakayama! I've been to there when I was a kid, and I have very good memory about there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you have a younger sister! I guess you and she have a similar face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hobby is like my hobby. I agree your opinion. I often get too lazy too.
    Let's grow up English skill together in this class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making yourself happy, it's a wonderful point of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to Wakayama, but if I go there I want to eat ''Mehari sushi''. Nice to meet you Tsukino!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you will miss your dog when you play with the dog in the host family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mosgiel is too far from language school !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been to Wakayama some times, and it was good

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to discover something new at the supermarket too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree to your idea. Most of the people in Dunedin are so friendly and kind. The characteristic of people in Dunedin is quite different from the one in Japan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Athit Komin

Momoka Tsuneyama