Aiyan Zhang (Anny)

This is Aiyan Zhang (Anny) from Shandong University of Political Science and law, which is located in Jinan, Spring City in eastern China. I’m a visiting scholar in the Faculty of Law, University of Otago, and living at Great King Street with three nice juniors. 


It’s my first time in New Zealand. The beautiful natural scenery impressed me. Dunedin is full of peace and tranquility. I enjoy walking in the Botanic Garden, which is a good place to relax. 


During the visit at Otago, I’ll conduct research on medical criminal law between China and New Zealand. It’s very important for me to improve my English abilities in order to have better communications with others. This course (EAP) is very helpful for me. 


I like doing yoga, going swimming, riding a bicycle, playing badminton and talking with friends. Hope we have a meaningful and pleasant time in Dunedin. 

Comments

  1. Nice to meet you, Anny. Shandong peninsula is close to South Korea. We are neighborhood. I hope you enjoy your time in NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to China next year! And also I've been studying Chinese, so please be my Chinese teacher...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised you like doing yoga. It's good hobby!
    I hope grow up English skill each other in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really agree that scenery in Dunedin is breathtaking! I hope your study is going good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Chinese history very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like New Zealand's scenery too! Have you ever been to Chinese garden before? If not yet, I recommend to go there, it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also like the scenery of Dunedin Botanic Garden~
    That's really cool you are a visiting scholar~
    Hope you will return from a rewarding journey~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to go swimming too. I recommnd moana pool near the Octogon. I go to the Parkrun at the Botanic garden every Saturday. I would like you to join!! You must be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also feel comfortable when I visted the botanic garden for the first time and let's work together to improve our English skills!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Athit Komin

Momoka Tsuneyama

Tsukino Watase