Pandemics of the past Yusuke

 Reflecting on the lectures about pandemics, I have learned many things that I will be able to utilize in the future. I’m really surprised to learn that the death toll from the Spanish flu is much larger than that of World War I. Furthermore, I feel very scared if a contagious virus like that spread in the future.

Actually, today I talked with Andrew about the deference between viruses and bacteria, and I appreciated him because his explanation was clear and easy to understand. According to him, there are a variety of viruses in glaciers that humans haven’t discovered yet, and nowadays, due to global warming, the glaciers are gradually melting. Therefore, it's possible that new diseases we've never experienced before could emerge in the future. However, I'm not too concerned about this issue because Andrew is definitely on our side, and I'm confident that he'll protect us from these infectious diseases, which reassures me.


Comments

  1. Thank you Yusuke, but I am sorry. Unfortunately I am a just common person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need to keep pace with the times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! Andrew is a strong person in health care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang