Library Visit Debrief -- Tsukino

     We visited the university library. The person who is named Amanda explained details hoe to use the library and as result of this I thought I would be able to find a book that could be more useful for my own lerning. In addition, there are a lot of kinds of libraly in here. I thought I would like to visit there.

     Amanda's speaking style was very interesting and easy to listen. Besides, her dogs were so cute.

     The library also has rooms for groups and, of course, spaces for small groups. I would also like to find a book that I can use. 

Comments

  1. Amanda's talking was simple and really easy to understand. I guess we both learned useful information for searching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Amanda's speaking style as well. She and her dogs so lovely. I know you will be find informations useful for your studies. Glad you like it. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, Amanda's delivery style is really interesting and effevtive. Happy to see that you enjoyed yesterday experience. Hope you will soon find your desired book 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also thought Amanda's speech was really interesting and funny (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like her cute dogs ha~ha~ and her interesting style of presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same as you, I like Amanda's speaking style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is definitely a good strategy to add 'pet picks.' The cuteness factor is racheted up then. You should definitely check out some books to read. They even have some books especially designed for English language learners ... called 'graded readers.' David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have 6 libraries!!! We should visit at least once...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amanda's dogs are very cute. Her speech skill is worth learning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang