Pandemics of the Past Seiya

 I'm sure that the big pandemic we familiar with is Cobid-19, and it is literally life changer for me.

When I was a high school student, I had to choose my career for my future. I was going to take the same path as my father, which is being a chef. However, the virus came to Japan and spread out in a flush. It had a adverse impact on every jobs, especially on foods or restaurants. My father was one of the victims, so he didn't recommend me to be a chef because no one can know when it is going to happen next time. Therfore, I ended up choosing going study abroad.

I like how life is always changing and unexpectable. It might be just me, but I want to thank for the virus :)

Comments

  1. So many things are change. I agree your opinion totally. We must find other ways. Therefore I think you are astonishingly brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you said, we need to choose our jobs carefully to avoid being affected by a pandemic….. Yusuke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised you wanted to be a chef. Are you good at cooking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't afraid of overcoming challenges. When you has already made the decision, just do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is interesting that Covid-19 lead to positive effect for some company which are focused on entertainment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang