Pandemics of the Past - Riho

  I learned about bubonic plague, the Spanish flu epidemic and The cholera epidemic form 3 movies. Though these movies, I could get knowledges that the choler discovered in the Ganges in India for the first time and caused by the bacteria vibrio cholera.  What surprised me most was only 2-3 days, these epidemic suddenly infected over the country. Also, I felt the most terrifying to face is that, first we must dehydrate and then  all of the organs shut down. It is naturally hard to do that. Because, If we try to kill cholera, we have to dehydrate our body ourselves. I used to drink water when I feel dehydration.

  I learned from these epidemic that it is important to wash hands and keep clean. Also, we need to use ethanol for disinfection to prevent  the virus  before they come into our body.



  After Covid-19, I believe that our lifestyle was definitely changing. For instance, we could not to attend class if we got a Covid-19 during the pandemic. Therefore, we were using remote application. This way is not only used class in school, but also used in conference in the office. Own to these application, we were able to save time and money.




Comments

  1. over using of Ethanol is sometimes harmful to kids and old peole. Be careful to using the Ethanol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I had a COVID, I learned again that It is very important to wash hands and keep clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really scare about this pandemic like you. Try to wash your hand and take a shower after you came from public or places that have crowed people. :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang