In 2044 _ Yuri

 In 2044, it seems too much in the future for me and I cannot imagine, but my age ,19, which is about twice as old as I am today. I think the next 20 years will come soon.

Compared to when I was born and today, that’s quite different aspects of AI, internet, biotechnology, space development and so on. I expected deferent ways of working people. Some people or articles said many jobs replace AI or machines. I totally agree with that. In Japan, many convenience stores have automatic accounting machines. It can be considered useful at night. This was learned in class last week, but it is thought that a lot of simple jobs will be taken by machines.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang