In 2044 -Tsukino-

What will the world be like in 20 years? I turned 20 this year and have only been alive for 20 years. However, when I compare my childhood to now, Internet technology and people's lives have changed dramatically.

So in 2044, we may be able to develop a candy which will give you the nutritional value of 3 meal and make you feel full, just by eating one candy. Or maybe we can live in the sea.

I do not know what the world will be like in the future, and I am sure things will change, but I want it to be a peaceful and kind world for all.




Comments

  1. That's quite a good imagine~ We just need candies to maintain our lives in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang