In 2044 - Riho

  Currently, there are  useful several devices around us. As a next step, I   Currently, there are useful several devices around us. As a next step, I predict that IoT, internet of things is getting spread commonly. This is one of the technology which communicate with people and objects. Especially, our life style would be changed more convenient by IoT. For instance, you can save time as we are able to take contact with home appliances and these things operate. Therefore, I believe that our life will be better in 2044.



Comments

  1. I've got the thought from your idea that things which will be invented are not only robots but also IoT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang