In 2044 - Mion

In the future the next developments in the digital revolution and in automation will perfectly improve compared to today. In my experience I have been having a lot of opportunity to board an airplane since I was young. Before I was roughly 10 years old, I went to the check-in counter and left my luggage with the airport staff and they took care of the formalities. But after that airport have automated baggage check-in devices. So passengers have to check-in by themselves. In I was 10 years old, Tokyo airport (Haneda) has already set machines.

From this experience I expect  the next developments of them will not stop. And I think our lives will be better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang