Bryan Slat & The Ocean Cleanup -- Yusuke

 I completely agree with his view that we're now in the plastic age, as plastic is used in almost everything in modern life. 

I'm confident that his idea is quite innovative because his approach to collecting plastic is very efficient. In addition, I’m pretty sure that his persistence in solving this problem is closely tied to his success. Even if I dove into the water and found some plastics, I wouldn’t try to tackle this problem. Therefore, after watching his video, I realized how strong his belief is.

I believe his project will succeed in the long run because he will be able to overcome obstacles, even if he faces hardships.

Comments

  1. I also thought if I were him, I wouldn't come up with the enoumous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we must think about the use of plastics for myself and for my next generations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you I know his project will be success in the long run!.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang