Boyan Slat & The Ocean Cleanup -- Seiya

  That was the first time for me to know about the person Boyan Salt and the ocean cleanup. After I watched a video, I think cleaning up the ocean is important thing, but I also look up to him. Even though he wanted to make it clean, it was not easy to take actions, but he did it. I'm sure he loves the ocean, given he loves diving since he was young, and I think it is driving and motivated him to do that.

  I don't know how much cost they have to need to take, but I'm certain that costs a lot. Even if Boyans' project is the best way to clean it, if they cannot keep up with the project money-wise, it would be an offset. This is what I wondered about it.

Comments

  1. I agree totally your opinion. The most important thing is sustainability.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang