Boyan Slat & The Ocean Cleanup -- Tsukino

      I was very shoked to see so much trash floating in the sea and washed up, more than I expected because I knew about these ploblems, however I did not reserch clealy what the current situation was. As he said, even if we are well educated or have knowleage, we can not solve problems unless take action. 

     I guess he has a power to take action, an ability to involve everyone around him, and a great sense of responsibility and as result of this, even he expected setbacks, he continued to take action. 

     His project will continue to be one of the way to reduce issue such as environmental destruction or human health. This is because he are trying to prevent marine life from getting caught in net and the project has recycling system. I hope that his activities will be known for many people.

Comments

  1. The most important thing is not the plastic straw, but some devices for fishing used by big marine company. The most all of the marine wastes are extremely big fishing gears. We must think about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, just eduacted and have knowledge it's not enough, we must to take action too!. I hope his project will better known than this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I was also stunned by how massive the amount of trash was :o Moreover, I agree that only education is not enough, we also need to take action. It would be a positive sign that his project is recognized by more peopple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said Tsukino. Indeed it is one thing to have knowledge & another to take action. Having knowledge & sitting on it counts for nothing. David :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang