Boyan Slat & The Ocean Cleanup -- Riko

 

When I watched the video, I was shocked because there was an unexpectedly large amount of garbage. The sea and ocean I usually see don’t have so much garbage even it’s not perfectly clean. This is why I admire his innovation which has a huge effect in the environment.I guess he is confident, brave, and responsible. This is because the thing which he is doing is not easy and simple. I believe that it will help a lot to clean up ocean even there are some setbacks. I hope it will be known all over the world and more people follow him and his idea.

Comments

  1. Yes! though his project is enormous, I didn't know the fact until I watched his video. I hope his idea should spread all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each person must try to reduce the use of plastics. It is hard to us, but we must do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was shock about how many garbage from the ocean as well. That's terrible!. I'm sure his project help many creatures including human. :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang