Boyan Slat & The Ocean Cleanup -- Riho

  Today, I watched some movies, Boyan Slat and the Ocean Cleanup.  I think he has an ability to take action because he begun to try to solve the ocean pollution when he was only 16 years old. Also, his project  is included  some of creative ideas. For instance, he could achieve experiment and discovered from results that bird misunderstand the food and eat red plastic. 

In my opinion, I suppose he is passionate and active person. so, these personality made he fueled.

I suppose that his project would be getting better. I not sure that if his project is good or not. They suggested it is be able to clean 90% plastic in the ocean until 2040. However, this way takes a lot of time and money due to ocean is huge and hard environment depend on the weather. I guess  that object which is used as adsorbent something useful to collect plastic.




Comments

  1. Can we change the world? How about your opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you as well. He has a lot of passionate to his project and make the wold getting better!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think people who are trying to make the world better are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The task of cleaning up the world's oceans is a formidable one, but at least Slat & his team are putting a dent in it. I would say he has also probably inspired many of us in this class to be careful about what we do with the single-use plastic containers we use. David :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang