Boyan Slat & The Ocean Cleanup -- Koko

 This week, we have studied and considered about cleanup the ocean. I didn't know that the technology for solving serious problem about climate change developed more than I imagined. 

 When I watched about the system to collect garbage which flow on the surface, I was surprised that the net could get a lot of waste of plastics and I realized again people include me are littering in the ocean or beach. 

 I think it is good way to collect garbage with the huge net. However, I thought it is hard for workers on the ship. But, on the other hand of my opinion, some workers seemed enjoying this working when I watched other video. I understood that each workers rewarding as it led to environmental improvements. 

 I thought we shouldn't rely on the system or workers like this. We have to happen action to improve problem of ocean as soon as possible.

Comments

  1. I guess worker's minds are fluctuated. If I were them I would miss my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The workers really devoted themselves in this project~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang