Boyan Slat & The Ocean Clean up -- Yuri

 I was so surprised that he came up with an idea based on his experience of seeing the ocean when he was only 16 years old. It's too early to start thinking about the environment. And then, today, the ocean clean-up project is carried out while increasing the scale. If I were him, I would have ignored it, even if I felt inclined to do so. That is why I respect him. I think his motivation is curiosity and love of the ocean, because he loves diving. We can continue to think about our preferences or the things we are interested in without losing interest. It takes so many years, not in 5 years like he said in the TED talk to clean up the ocean perfectly, so it's important for us to do it little by little. By doing so, the condition will be better and safer than now and we will be able to swim comfortably.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang