The Three minute Thesis Heat -- Riho

  In the age of these presentation, I was interested in UK charities perform. It is the most interested that a number of women in the company effect job performance employee each other. before I hear Arung Gihna Mayapada's presentation , I have never heard these kind of  argument which focus on women trustees. However, I could not catch the some of word at Holly Bates Williams.

After I listen to speech of them, Both of speaker was attracted the our heart. Because, they used the way to attract audience such as ask audience and use body language. so, if I  have a opinion speaking  to audience, I would try to these way to inform more easily.



Holly Bates Williams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang