Library Visit Debrief -- Yuri

 Firstly, I was surprised at the number of libraries in University of Otago. It is 8!! I had only ever been to the central library, and I had thought there is one library. Moreover, I learned how to search using homepage of Otago and how to use “AND”, “OR”, ”NOT”, quotation mark and truncation. Also, the home page can be used anywhere and anytime. These are very useful to research not only seminar but also other assessment or own research.

The space suits for studying, too. I’d like to visit to study. I got a lot of information this time, so I’m going to use such spaces and functions to make the next four and half months meaningful.

Comments

  1. Me too! I had been to only Central Library... I think Robertson Library is more calm than Central Library, so I'd like to visit to study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought we had great opportunity to learn about how to research the information and that is useful for not just study , I guess it's useful for our daily life too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Yuri, glad you can see the potential of the library facilities. David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a lot of libraries on the campus. It also surprised me. We have a lot of resources that we could use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also never knew we can use "AND","OR", and "NOT". I guess the range of information that we can search on the internet was limited, so I want to use these technique to be able to get to know more information!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm surprise too. I don't know we have 8 libraries in University. I'm glad you like it, I'm sure it will be useful for you. :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. same! There are many library in here right. We should vist them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thougt simillar thing as you。Many libraries at Otago!! Does your university has some libraries like that??😂

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samee, I used to go to the Central Library as the only choice but when it comes to exam season, that place is super busy and hardly to find a seat 🥲. It is nice that there are more library. Happy to see that you learnt new useful techniques for researching!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang