Library Visit Debrief -- Mion

I had visited to the Robertson library twice but I did not know about there too much. Today I was surprised throughout Amanda's description. It is that we can borrow 100 books for 12 weeks at the time. Also I knew there are 9 libraries Central library, Robertson library, Health Sciences library, Law library, Science library, Hocken collections, Christchurch & Wellington Medical library and Southland education library. I want to go to all library until go back Japan.


Comments

  1. We listened to some wonderful information such as brrowing books and the number of libraries. It was really interesting for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised that we can borrow the books for more than three months and 100 books in once!
    I hope you will can go to those libraries too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha ... your plan to visit all 9 Otago libraries I would call 'library bagging.' David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The number of libraries inform us how lots books are. We can change the library depends on the porpose what we want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should lol 😂 I bet the other libraries are as cool as the Robertson Library (or even cooler)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang