Library Visit Debrief – Jimmy

Every time when I go through the Central Library and the Robertson Library, I always think about how many libraries are there in Otago University. Today I got the answer that there are five libraries on the school campus and also three libraries out of Dunedin. I was so glad to have those abundant resources which we could use. During the session led by Amanda Hutchinson, I learned about how to search some academic information, news, and research by using school official website. Besides, I reviewed the strategies for putting some key words on searching academic data. By conducting the strategies, we could find our target information more accurately and also save a lot of time. We should use the strategies properly on finding resources​ in the future.




Comments

  1. I totally agree with you. I was surprised that there are more libraries than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to know that there are 5 in Dunedin and 3 out of Dunedin for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we both had a great opportunity of learning how to research appropriate information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said, Jimmy, and the sooner & more often you put search strategies to use, the better you'll learn & retain them. David :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang