Library Visit Debrief -- Gift

Since I walked into the Robertson library, I felt the atmosphere was perfect for reading. There are many computers available for work. When Amanda explained how to used Otago library website. This making me even more interested. I loved that we could search for various research papers or look for more knowledge. Even more exciting is that we can find information within specific subjects or about New Zealand overall. There are e-books, journals, and research papers—lots to choose from. I know it will be very useful for my work in seminars or even if I want to gain more knowledge. It feels like my world has opened up, and in my free time, I know I will be sitting here reading for sure! 😁

Comments

  1. I agree with you , I thought it is a perfect environment for searching or studying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here👋 I love the atmosphere in Robertson Library, spacious and not as chaotic as the Central Library, which is a really nice place for working and studying. Happy to see that you enjoyed and learnt a lot from yesterday session!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This library is a quite nice place, right~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as you, I think it is great environment to search in the library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think so too! We can spread own possibilities by use those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see your enthusiasm for reading & learning, Gift, Bravo! David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also very surprised how good environment the library is. I didn't know we had such a nice library there...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang