Clubs Days Debrief -- Riho

 In terms of networking of the club, my wish born is to make good relationships, understand cultures themselves, and make a handcraft or something. I looked around booth at first and I surprised a number of clubs. Unfortunately, I could not find a imaged club, but, I could talk with someone who has a different background.


 In order to achieve my wish born, I noticed that important to think and take action spontaneously. For instance, to place myself in a environment there are various back ground people to get a deeper understanding and come into contact. 


 I  wore a scarf for the first time at booth of Muslim University Students' Association It was inspiring and I did not know whether it suit me. I still thinking if I join some club.

Comments

  1. You had an opportunity which wear a scarf!! That's really good! I wanted to try that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking actions spontaneously is quite important things, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is too difficult to take action spontaneously but if we achieve this, we become more strong person I suppose!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good experience for you to wore a scarf .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also thought it was a good chance because we could communicate with variety of foreign students. Yusuke

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool that you like making handcrafts. Check out this link to see whether there are any craft clubs you can join. If so get in touch with one or two. David :-) https://www.ousa.org.nz/clubsandsocs/clubs/clubs-list

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang