Clubs Day Derief -- Misaki

 What I wanted to know was finding my interesting club and getting information at least three clubs. It was my wish bone. 

Firstly, I felt networking was not easy because I chose interesting clubs and spoke to them spontaneously. Unfortunately, I sometimes made eyecontat with them but I passed through. I shouldn't have been shy. When I spoke to Southern Youth Chore club stuff, he introduced with smiling and showed me a video which they sang. As soon as I was relieved and talked to him about chore. I sopposed I could talk smoothly.That was my jaw bone.

I went and saw other three clubs and found an multicultural event which will held next week.  I'm going to join and make new international friends. It is good opportunity to speak English with people from other countries. This is my back bone.

Comments

  1. I have exact same regret as you... I also shouldn't have passed through eyecontacts from some staffs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practice makes progress~~ Hope you enjoying the multicultural event next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you’ll enjoy the event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get shy when I'm speaking to new people and I always can't demonstrate my speaking ability that I already have so I can understand your mind. Also, I think your back bone is same as me! Let's do our best each other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understand your regrets.
    It is important to try talking from myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is sometimes hard to make the first move & get that conversation started, isn't it. Glad that you had some positive experiences of networking in the end! Enjoy the event coming up next week. David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a similar experience as you.
    I hope you enjoyed the party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang