Clubs Day Debrief -- Gift

Clubs Day was a good experience. I didn’t find many clubs that caught my interest 😓, but the I find multicultural club stood out to me. I wanted to meet new people and join a fun club. The multicultural club was interesting and had a lot to offer. I had good conversations with several club members but talking to the multicultural club was the best part. I met some people from the Thai community, and speaking with them made me feel happy and at home.

I’ll sign up for the multicultural club and attend their events and Thai community meetups. Finally, I’ll keep in contact with the new friends I made.

Overall, Clubs Day was a positive experience, and I’m excited about the upcoming activities and connections I’ve made 😄.

Comments

  1. Wow! I think that was a good opportunity to make new friends! I guess Thai community have a lot of international students who are interested in Thai land so I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! The multicultural club definitely sounds fun. David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine you really enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also interested in multicultural club!! Will you go to the event next week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm not decided yet but, I thought It's very interesting to go to the event right? :3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang