Toko Ogawa

 Hello! I live in St. Clair with Quedley family. What I realized after I came here, how nice people are. Every time I take bus, I see some people help each other. For example, if they come across elderly people, they give their seat to the elderly people soon. Everyone look out the situation around them, and each time they see a situation that they capable to help, they help. I like this kind of culture. 

My favorite subject was English and music for me. Because I was started to aim to be a hotel staff when I was a high school student, so I was curious about learning English because they are supposed to have high skills of languages not only English but Chinese, Spanish etc. The reason I like music because I was a member of brass band as a clarinet player, so I was interested in musics. Even now, I'm playing clarinet in a local band in Japan.

I chose this course because I wanted to learn more academic English for my future. I'm planning to use English as a job. And if I will get my dream job, I need to speak academic English. Not informal English. Because I will do customer servise in a very fancy hotel and to very rich customers.

My like is ramen. Especially I do like miso ramen. To keep making effort, I need to have ramen, so I always get nissin ramen from New World. But because of this habit, I got fat... My dislike is insects. Sometimes I see an insect in my room, and what I realizes was the size of insect is bigger than Japansese insects. I don't adopt to this size differ, and every time I see an insect in my house, I run away from this in my room, it's very tired. In my free time, I watch YouTube. My favorite is ASMR, and they make me so comfortable. I don't play any of games in my free time because I'm bad at playing games. I do like watch gaming show on YouTube though.

I'm not good at talking in front of many people. Each time I do, I get nervous. Therefore my goal is not get nervous in front of many people, and I want to improve my English skills. 

Thank you for reading til the end!

Comments

  1. Be careful sandfly. In NZ, sandfly is very dangerous insect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surprised that you were member of brass band and played the clarinet because I belonged to brass band as a clarinet player too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Nissin ramen, too! I hope your dream becomes reality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to listen music of your band!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should eat more food you like because stressful is not good for your mental health.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like to eat Ramen very much~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Athit Komin

Momoka Tsuneyama

Tsukino Watase