Riho Nakano

 Hello, everyone!

 I am Riho. I am from Kyoto in Japan and I live in there all my life. I like to listen to music and do crochet. Also, I was belong to the swimming club so I like to swim. When I was a high school student, I was in the Japanese archery club and enjoyed it.

 My favorite kiwi food is pavlova. Since I came here My host mother has made it four times. It was so delicious all of them I always eat half of them. I tend to overeat mindlessly.

And then, my host family is host mother , dog called Surgent and cat called Niko. They are so lovely and friendly. Sergent has a white and black hair and he has a very strong power. Also , Niko is wildly and he has a ginger hair and white chin.



Finally, I have a quiet voice so I try to speak with a big voice. 

Nice to meet you!


Comments

  1. Wow it is wonderful, archery!!! i think that archery is a mental training sport. Maybe you have so strong mental.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna try pavlova. I heard for the first time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you like pavlova!
    But I never try it. So, I want to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You used to play a lot of sports. I also go swimming now. If you would like to, I recommend Moana pool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really cool~ You used to be a member in archery club!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Athit Komin

Momoka Tsuneyama

Tsukino Watase