Misaki Torihata

 Hello!! I’m Misaki from Osaka in Japan. I live in Tainui with host mother and her daughter. I extremely enjoy Dunedin life especially in terms of food, scenery, and some activities. I love Horkey Pokey ice cream since I ate first time in NZ. I’ve never eaten such a delicious sweet.

 When I was a high school student, I was really interested in physical education. I was belonged to the handball team, so I used to exercise every day. On the other hand, I’ve really wanted to speak English since I was a child because my aunt has lived in Hawaii for more than twenty years and she speaks English fluently. I admire her so I would like to study more academic and speak more in this course.

In my free time, I like to go swimming, running, shopping with my friend but also like to watch movies and read books. However, in my mind, going outside is more valuable than spending time at home because when I’m out, I can discover new thing and meet new people. Therefore, I go outside as much as possible. I don’t like to spend in my free time alone. 

I think I’m a people person but a little shy and sometimes pessimistic. I would like to acquire knowledge and skills about English and work using English in the future. Nice to meet you!!! 


Comments

  1. Can you spend your free time with my two kids? They are so gentle, lovely. :)
    I want to enjoy my free time alone !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you used to play handball. That's so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some hobby, it's so cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your host sister must be so cute... I sometimes hear about her from your roommate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like reading book too! I want to know your favorite book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Handball team!!! Sounds really cool~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Athit Komin

Momoka Tsuneyama

Tsukino Watase