Mion Nakaima

 

I’m Mion Nakaima and from Okinawa, Japan. Okinawa is located at the south most past of Japan. But my university is Kyoto so I moved out there from my hometown before entered the university. In Japan I studied English and education. My favorite subject is English and Music. Also I’m interested in education. Kyoto Tachibana university which I go to can study deeply English and education. That’s why I could decide to leave my lovely hometown alone.

 I wanted a higher level of studying English and opportunity to talk with people from country differently. I thought EAP class is the best one for me, so I offered to take. There are great friends and sympathetic teacher. I’ll do my best in the 2 term with you.

 My hobby is playing the piano and watching baseball. When I was a primary school, I have learned the piano about 1 year. I wanted to learn it more long time, but I couldn’t do it because I also belong to the brass band primary school and junior high school. My brass band club had plan to practice everyday therefore I couldn’t get enough time to learn the piano. After I finished to go the piano school, I practiced by myself at home. I love playing the piano and could find do it in New Zealand recently. On the other hand, I think baseball is popular in Japan and many Japanese like playing or watching it. I got into it because of my cousin. Hence, I was the team assistant in high school and I’m still it now.

 I’ll stay here until December. I have to improve my English skills and want more friends. If you know some events or an interesting something, please let me know. I’m looking forward enjoying New Zealand life satisfyingly. Thank you!

Comments

  1. I can not forget the sun set watched at the Naha airport. It was extremely fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also a member of blass band! you did play the piano at the band? I've been playing clarinet, so we can do session!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like watching baseball game too!
    I want to know your favorite Japanese team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to Okinawa for the first time in a while

    ReplyDelete
  5. OKINAWA! soooo gooood! Your life is deep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go to Okinawa once and see the beautiful beach! What basketball team is your favorite? Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okinawa is a great place that I want to go one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire you becuse I can't play piano absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okinawa is a very fascinating place because still now I remember the beautiful scenery when I visited there at a very early age.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Athit Komin

Momoka Tsuneyama

Tsukino Watase