Kaichi Koga



 


Comments

  1. In NZ, for example, hi, hello, good mornig and how about you, like this, small talk is very nature. And it is very different from my country. But I think that small talk make us more friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to listen to your guiter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some friends who go to your same university in Japan! you might know my friends! And please play the guitar at school someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your opinion.. New Zealanders are very nice and kind.. I also like this culture greeting each other.. this is very nice, and good culture that we should learn from it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree NZ's people is so kind and polite.
    I hope grow up English skill each other in this class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm interested in what sports you played when you were a high school student.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also think it is a good culture to greet other people even if they are not close relations, and we should imitate this culture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the landscape in New Zealand too!!! BTW, what is your hobby of sport?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Athit Komin

Momoka Tsuneyama

Tsukino Watase