Hello, I'm Yuri Nakamura. I am from Shiga, Japan and I came from Kyoto Tachibana University. When I was in Japan, I lived with my family, my mother, my father, my younger brother and my dog. The dog's name is "Pikkoro". It came from the Japanese animation "DRAGON BALL" and was named by my brother. My hobbies are listening to music and playing badminton. I have been playing badminton for 9 years now. Since I came to New Zealand, I sometimes play badminton with my friends. I also took part in the city badminton tournament in my home town and won first place. I now live in Ross Creek (Glenleith) with the Henderson family. It's the last bus stop. My host family is my host mum Sarah, my host brother Oliver and my cat Lupo. They are all very nice and lovely family. When I was a high school student, my favorite subject is English because I can talk to a lot of people by being able to speak English. I enjoy communicating with people because it expands my val...
In NZ, for example, hi, hello, good mornig and how about you, like this, small talk is very nature. And it is very different from my country. But I think that small talk make us more friendly.
ReplyDeleteI would like to listen to your guiter
ReplyDeleteI have some friends who go to your same university in Japan! you might know my friends! And please play the guitar at school someday.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your opinion.. New Zealanders are very nice and kind.. I also like this culture greeting each other.. this is very nice, and good culture that we should learn from it.
ReplyDeleteI agree NZ's people is so kind and polite.
ReplyDeleteI hope grow up English skill each other in this class!
I'm interested in what sports you played when you were a high school student.
ReplyDeleteI also think it is a good culture to greet other people even if they are not close relations, and we should imitate this culture.
ReplyDeleteI like the landscape in New Zealand too!!! BTW, what is your hobby of sport?
ReplyDelete