Jimmy Huang


I’m Jimmy from Taiwan. I came to New Zealand to learn English, experience different lifestyles, and try working abroad using my working holiday visa. Now I am in homestay in Green Island with the Morris family. This is my second time in New Zealand. Last time in Dunedin I just passed through this city, but now I have joined the general English course at the University of Otago. By learning in a foreign university environment, I want to improve my English level to increase the chances of future employment. By the way, It also means that I could have more time to appreciate the beauty and culture of Dunedin. So far I found there are a lot of attractive Scottish style architectures and nature sceneries, and I think the weather in Dunedin is very changable.

I have already finished my Masters Degree in food science and biotechnology. My favorite subject was food chemistry, because I could understand the principles of how food changes.

I like to play badminton, tennis, go mountain climbing, enjoy delicious food, and playing board games during my free time. I can't bear being bored. Therefore, don’t be shy to invite me to do some activities with you.

I think I can adapt to different situations and environments, adjusting strategies and actions swiftly. Sometimes I will be overly critical of myself, which may affect my confidence. I seek to achieve a balance between work and life while maintaining a healthy mind and body.

Nice to meet you. Thank you~

Comments

  1. I admire your determination to study English at a foreign university. I am confident you will achieve great results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot~ Wish you will achieve the results of what you plan for!!!

      Delete
  2. I like China, and I'm planning to go to China next Febrary! I'm so excited to go there, and I'll enjoy China!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool~ I like China too!!! Hope you will have a nice trip there~ And next time welcome to Taiwan~

      Delete
  3. I hope improve English skill each other in this class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and I are very close to our hometown! I know many students from Taiwan come to my hometown to study! I want to go to Taiwan someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah~Welcome to Taiwan~ And I want to visit OKINAWA someday~ Hope taht day will come soon~

      Delete
  5. I like to play badminton too. Let's do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to excercise too so I would like to play something with you at the unipol!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Athit Komin

Momoka Tsuneyama

Tsukino Watase