Hana Bruin

 Hello, my name is Hana Bruin. I'm half Japanese, half Australian, but I was born and grew up in Japan. I'm living in Japan with my mom and dad. I arrived Dunedin on April and since I came here, I feel that the people in Dunedin are so kind and friendly. What I like about Dunedin people are they are smiling to everyone and taking care of the people even  they don't know each other.  I'm studying general English at Japanese university and after I go back to Japanese I will study business. When I was a high school student I liked history. I didn't like math and science. My good points are I'm always doing my best and I don't give up so easily Bad points are I sometimes lazy and feel tired really easily. I haven't decide my future's goal yet, but I'm interested in the job related to airline. To achieve that, I will do my best to improve my English skill and communicate with a lot of people.

Comments

  1. I am so happy to be in the same class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also interested in the job related airline! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think working for an airline is great. Nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also get tired easily.. I am rooting for you to achieve your airline job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to see you!! I didn't like math neither.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you find your future's goal in NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your dream job wil be came true!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Athit Komin

Momoka Tsuneyama

Tsukino Watase