Koko Kagawa

I'm Koko Kagawa. I came from university in Kyoto, Japan. I have 2 younger sisters and a father and a mother. I love them because they make me heel and comfortable.
I don't have a pet now. But when I was a child, my grandmother have a dog. He was called John and he was big dog. I met him everyday because he was cute. Unfortunately, he passed away in animals hospital when I was a 7 years old. I was very sad. So, I sometimes remember my memory with him. I’m obsessed with watch game commentary in youtube. It is excited every time because I can watch each story in the video. I used to learn dancing for 12 years. Dancing is one of my hobby. When I started dancing first, I didn't like dancing. However, I could continued dancing for a long time. I think that I liked express with my body during learned it. My favorite food is sweats and Udon. Udon is soul food in Kagawa, Japan. It is so delicious and I think Udon in Kagawa is more delicious and cheaper than other prefectures. Next, I'd like to describe about my favorite things of NZ. I like NZ's chocolate and a lot of nature. When I came to here first, I was very nervous. But my host family are very kind and they tried make me comfortable. I have a surprising thing of NZ's life. When I ride on the bus, kiwi people greet to bus driver everyday. Most Japanese people don't say " Hallo" or "Thank you". That's why I was surprised. Finally, I'd like to grow up my English skills more in this class. I'll try speaking with someone more to increase my vocabulary.

Comments

  1. It is amazing. Dancing!!! Learning to dance is one on my bucket list. What kind of dancing do you enjoy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really like Udon very much. Wish oneday I could go to Kagawa to try the loacl one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Udon!!! last year, I went to Kagawa and ate Udon. It was so good I couldn't believe it! When I go back Japan, I'm gonna eat it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never enjoyed udon in Kagawa.. Yes, kagawa is very famous for Udon, so I should try it!!! And I love watching game commentary on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love udon too!! I would like to eat udon in Kagawa.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Athit Komin

Momoka Tsuneyama

Tsukino Watase