Seiya Okita

 About me

18th June 2024

       I'm Seiya. I was born and raised in Japan. I am often looked scary from childhood, so I can feel you're afraid of me if you feel so. I used to be inclined towards cats, but I came to like dogs over cats because there are two dogs in my home in New Zealand, and when I get home, they come out and run to me. When I go back to Japan, I'm going to definitely miss them. That might sound very cliche for a student who chose New Zealand, but what I like would be rugby and nature. I used to play rugby when I was in Japan, and I often seem to play basketball by the way, but I rarely play it. I love to play and watch rugby. I'm going to watch the All Blacks game next month, so I'm literally excited. I also like nature, so I've climbed two mountains since I came here. It blew my mind. That was the one of the greatest experiences my whole life. I'm thinking about where should I go using next school, so if you could recommend some places to go, that would be great. Off-topic, I do like to study and learn English. I'm always studying English, and I'm more of a person who likes the feeling that I'm getting better at something, so I like to know English knowledge that I'm not sure, so if you happen to know interesting English words, I want you to teach me. Anyway, I'm glad to study in the EAP class. Nice to meet you.




Comments

  1. Hi Seiya. I recommand Mt Cargil in Dunedin. It is famous for the very big antenna on the top. And Flagstaff loop track in Dunedin is good too. At the top of this track, you can see the whole Dunedin.
    I am so glad that you like mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seiya, I respect you are always studying. Also, I am glad to know that you prefer dogs to cats.
    Anyway, I highly recommend you to visit Larnach Castle if you have never been to there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hobby is so wonderful. I've never tried to clime mountains. I wanna try them. Nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! I also like hiking so I recommend Aramoana beach which is located in end of horbour.There are a lots of sea lions and we can see albatross on the oter side of the horbour if you're lucky person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't look you scary when I first talked with you. NZ has a lot of nature so I think here is the best place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photograph which took 2 dogs is so good and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I said before, I have a big respect for your attitude toward studying English because I can't concentrate on studying for a long time. Let's improve each other until coming back to Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really respect you. You speak very beautiful English all the time. Be confident!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe next time you could teach me how to play rugby~ haha~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Athit Komin

Momoka Tsuneyama

Tsukino Watase