Pandemics of the past - Koko

  When I listened to 3 videos, every videos gave me shock and made me surprised.

 The most dreadful happening I think is the pandemic of the plague 101. I understood fear about an infectious disease because modern people include me explained pandemic like COVID-19. I thought that it is hard to provide plague transmitted from rats to humans by insects. And also, I was shocked if one of people infected heavy source of infection, half of people might passed away. It's scary to think that history has been changed by this infection. 

 To be honest, I think the solution of spread pandemic is thoroughly wash your hands and gargle. It is important things even though this action is small. In addition, from people undergo it in the past, modern people need education to not repeat same things. 

 Finally, about things after COVID-19. While this pandemic, our life changed dramatically. But it is only negative things. I think technology in the world developed by COVID-19. For instance, remote meeting and new drug development, and so on.

Comments

  1. The most important thing is washing hands. Yes, it is the best way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through COVID-19, people realize how insignificant we are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone can wash their hands, so it's important thing especially. I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that washing hands and gargling is one of the solutions. Since I came to New Zealand, I don't gargle anymore, so I need to be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share the same opinion as you. Right after experiencing COVID-19, almost everyone went through many changes. We need to prepare for the next pandemic... Yusuke

    ReplyDelete
  6. During COVID-19, everyone struggled to live. For me, I couldn't see classmate's faces because of masks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am believe that remote work is spreading by Covid-19 and it gave us positive effect , saving time and money.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang