The Ideal School : My Vision -- Riho

  Recently, there is a several studies which is about education. Also, I learn a several types of education in the world. I am going to introduce the education  that I particularly thought good. 

 In relation to how to learn several subjects, the best way is to make a output place. For instance, we have not only class teaching by teacher, but also students explain what they learn themselves. This way is effective to make what they learn in class established and they can notice what they do not understand.

 In terms of content of the lesson, they should learn about IT, information technology, as well as English, math, society and so on. Nowadays, the internet and social media is extremely spreading. If student do not have a clear knowledges, they could suffer from trouble on Social Networking Service. In order to prevent students from these problems, teachers  should teach IT as one of the subjects. 

 Finally, I recommend students go out for school in order to study more effectively. For example, I have done to elementary school and my school held a field trip once a year. Owing to the opportunity, I could know about how working adults understand and what I must learn and know in order to apply  for a job.

 In summary, in my opinion, students should actively study without just listening in the class. Also, they should know in a Internet well to survive for detective information society. In addition, school should take in not only classroom study, but also field trips. 



Comments

  1. I agree with your opinion that students should learn about IT. By learning about IT at home as well as at school, they can more effectively understand how to use social media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world has been changing gradually, so education also should be changed as world...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your opinion. Through outside activities, students might be fun or interested more to study.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe student should learn about IT too. My youngest sister learns some subjects using her own tablet at primary school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so boring that just listening to teachers. That pulls down my motivation. I think the education style will make a big change like your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems to me that only listening to a lecture isn’t enough to learn. As you said, the opportunities for output is crucial from the perspective of learning. Yusuke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang