The Ideal School : My Vision -- Tsukino

      Recently, we are having a variety of ways to educate, and it can be said that a modern school is changing depend on an era. For example, in the past teachers and students can not usually use devices such as computers. On the other hand nowadays, due to the developing the AI technology and internet technologies, teachers and students are often using these in the class. In addition, there is an increasing number of classes in which students can learn freely not only in the classroom but also outside, as we have already learned in our class. 

     I think it is important for students to create the interesting class, and to build better personal relationships in limited time of school life. To achieve this goal, I have 3 opinions. First, I believe that it is necessary for teachers to teach their own knowledge to students and enjoy class themselves. This is due to the fact that teachers have to teach classes that could be impression students. Second, a teacher must teach children who will live in the future society. As a result of this, teachers must use educational methods which match for changing period. So I think we can use computers but we have to think about how to use the informations and learn carefully. Lastly, to research students carefully to reduce bullying, because there are many students who have bully but they can not tell anyone. Therefore, teachers need to carefully observe their students every day.

     Conclusion, my ideal classroom is a classroom where students can learn safely and happily.

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you. Students need to enjoy themwelves while they are studying otherwise they feel their studying is boring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! The side of teachers have to teach their knowledge for future of students. And same as you, I think it is important to create classroom where students can learn safety and happily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you I think the safety and the environment that student can learn happily is important for not just knowledge, for their mental as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that the way of teaching is changing gradually because of the development of the technology Yusuke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think so too. The changed of era made me surprised sometimes and it is important to suit generation ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making school safety and happy. This your ideal is so you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bullying is quite a serious problem in school life. I am glad that you notice about that in your article.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "students to create the interesting class" I totally agree this.
    Interest leads to curiosity, curiosity leads to motivation, motivation leads to effort, and effort leads to valuable results

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang