The Ideal School : My Vision -- Andrew

 I often think about the fundamental nature of things before considering them. Before thinking about the ideal school, I first thought about what a school is. What is the definition of a school? What is the role of a school? What can we gain from school? I want to answer these questions first, and then think about the ideal school.

What is a school? A school is a place that provides knowledge and skills and a place for social interaction and personal growth. It is where students learn academic knowledge, develop social skills
through various experiences, and discover and develop their potential. Both wisdom and knowledge are necessary for life.

What is the role of a school? A school is not just a place for education; it helps students grow in many aspects of life. This includes academic achievement, emotional stability, social skills, and ethical values. Schools prepare students for future challenges and help them become responsible and well-rounded members of society.

What can we gain from school? School is not only where we learn knowledge and skills but also where we make friends and develop social skills by interacting with different people. It provides opportunities to discover and develop ourselves. Additionally, schools help students find their interests and passions and explore their future career paths.

Based on this essence and role, an ideal school aims for the holistic growth of students. It provides an environment where students can develop not only knowledge and skills but also emotional stability and social abilities. An ideal school understands and supports the needs and learning styles of each student, helping them become active participants in their own learning

Comments

  1. I agree with you 'ideal school aims for the holistic growth of students'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have opportunities to hear about school from people are same generation as my parents, so it was nice chance to hear about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never thought what is a school. So, I understand it again through your opinion. I think a school is where prepare students for future challenges, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. I think the school is not just for study. Also, the experiences from school are affects our daily life and I remember clearly what I experienced including good things and bad things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wrote, It’s the truth that we can learn a variety of things by going to school.
    Yusuke

    ReplyDelete
  6. You talked about different aspects of the ideal school. I agreed with your opinions~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for giving opportunity to think about school, I agree with your opinion: School is not only where we learn knowledge and skills but also where we make friends and develop social skills by interacting with different people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never thought what role of school is!! In my experience, there was a girl who was never getting along with me. But I understand it's meaningful for me to interact different people I guess. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang