The Ideal School : My Vision -- Yuri

   My ideal school, which I imagine, is a free school. This is because it is becoming important in Japan nowadays. I will write about it in this essay.

   Firstly, the old style of school, where teachers control students and students sit and take lessons, is boring for students and me. As a result, many students fall asleep or do other things like doing homework and drawing pictures. And then teachers in Japan usually get angry, so free schools are needed. My idea of a free school is no rules, no homework and no tests. In addition, both the outside and the inside are used as classrooms. In this way, students can be highly motivated. That's why the teachers who can motivate students and respect them are needed.

   However, I think this school has a problem with the parents. It is that the parents have been educated in the standard way I just mentioned, so their parents have a stereotype of the school. In addition, they prefer high grades and test scores to students' own pace. Many parents let the students go to cram school to get high scores in tests. It is difficult for them to change their values.

   To solve this problem, students need to explain what they want to their parents. In addition, there are more classes that not only sit and listen to teacher's lesson, but also do some activities, students should think and research something themselves. Actually, I did such a lesson in my third year of high school, but I tended to rely on teachers. It was a big challenge for me, but a good experience.

   Overall, if there are free schools, students could feel less stress and more comfortable. However, it is hard to replace regular schools with free schools, and some of students like regular schools. So I think not all schools need to change.

Comments

  1. It is difficult to change the old style of school in Japan. I think free school is hope for students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your ideas. When I was in high school, I slept through most of my classes. As a result, I don't remember what I leaned in my high school. I think we should learn more about things that should help us in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A free school is a good idea. To be regulated, students think classes are boring. Not to be restricted, students might be able to be motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was in high school, I used to fall asleep during the classes, so I can sympathize with you.
    Yusuke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the school like free school helps children's motivation to learn things. I totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang