The ideal school -- Koko

  I'd like to think about what kind of classroom and teaching works best for students. I think some students have thought about a learning environment in the school before. There are a lot of way of learning subject. For example, studying in a library, studying oneself or together to taught by someone, and so on. Commonly, most schools have a way of teaching from some teachers.

 In my experience, when I started studying in my college , I was surprised because I took a class for 90 minutes that is longer time than a class time in high school. My friends often said it's so long to take a only class. I agree with them because I can't concentrate studying for a long, and I feel bored even take a subject that I want to study.

 I think it is important to include something fun in the classroom. So, I considered about what I could do to make it fun and improve grades for students. Firstly, the education in some developed country to trying to introduce a virtual. It's a good idea for me because virtuality is still an unknown world for students and some students could be fun to study while play game in the virtual. That's what excitement can be gained in the classroom. This will change attitudes towards learning. So, I think it is best for students to include excitement in the classroom.

Comments

  1. I think the environment is important to studies and the class should have a break for students :(. It's might be sad and booooring if you try to studies but you can't concentrate to the lesson. I love a idea to make someting fun in classroom, This will change attitudes, towards learning and improve your grade!!. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is in style the way to create interesting class and looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you.. I was also unable to concerntrate on university class especially when I was a fleshmen, but now, we have 50 mintes class each. so I'm really not sure if I am capable of concerntraing on Japanese university study or not ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang