Library Visit Debrief -- Riko

 

It was good to know about the library and how to use searching system. I hadn’t visited it but now I know some options of libraries. Actually, I learnt for the first time that we could search with “AND”, “OR”, and “NOT” efficiently. I often had trouble with searching an article and research by an expert, however, now I have a great way to do this, which is why this experience visiting the library will help my research. In addition to this, Amanda was very nice because she talked some jokes to audience, which made me more relaxed. I found that it was good to be humorous in front of audience in the informal case.

I don't have any photos😢

Comments

  1. That's true! I have also learned it is good to speak with humorous in front of an audience. As a result, the audience can concentrate to the speech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! She is really funny person but you also funny using unique gesture when you speak in front of the audience🐣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting reflections, Riko. The very best with your research! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you! I thought she was a good speaker because she didn't make us bored. And I felt really interesting .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like her way to talk! It make the environment comfortable

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang