Library Visit Debrief -- Riho

  Today, In the class, I received  teaching of the searching information at the Robertson Library. It was a good opportunity for me. We learned the way to search appropriate information I want to know. 

  For instance, if we want to search information from internet, it is helpful to use some word like "and ", "or" and "no". This method can find required intelligence more easily. Moreover, it is effective to add a few synonyms on the search field. Then, we can get more information and choose issue from wide range. 

  Actually, I am extremely not good at search information what I looking for. So, that will definitely be a big help when I search anything information in the near future. Immediately, Todays learning helped me to search information about cause of increasing living cost  in Aotearoa.

Comments

  1. Information of the library is more appropriate than usual Internet Web site like CHAT GPT!!
    We can use library resorces more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We learned before about how to research it , but the important point is ''Appropriate''. This point was never taught in my school so I had great opportunity as same as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to put the information you learned to immediate use. Nice summary of Amandas points, Riho! David :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The searching skill must help you search resources!! for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was very good opportunity to get to know new way to search information for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see that you found a more appropriate and useful way to research. Good luck on your work in the coming seminar!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not good to search information too (ToT). And I'm sure it's very helpful for your seminar and other assignments. :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good oppotunuty right. We could get great new things!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ideal School: My Vision -- Riko

Pandemics of the Past -- A Reflection

Jimmy Huang