Today, I learned about searching for information. The particular interest were “Basic Boolean Operators”. I didn’t know that I can use “AND”, “OR”or “NOT”when I research something in the site. Also, I didn’t know that “Quotation Marks” and “Truncation” are useful for research. We will give a presentation in a group in few weeks, so I think these strategies are useful for research and they help us to gather reference material.
Hello, I'm Yuri Nakamura. I am from Shiga, Japan and I came from Kyoto Tachibana University. When I was in Japan, I lived with my family, my mother, my father, my younger brother and my dog. The dog's name is "Pikkoro". It came from the Japanese animation "DRAGON BALL" and was named by my brother. My hobbies are listening to music and playing badminton. I have been playing badminton for 9 years now. Since I came to New Zealand, I sometimes play badminton with my friends. I also took part in the city badminton tournament in my home town and won first place. I now live in Ross Creek (Glenleith) with the Henderson family. It's the last bus stop. My host family is my host mum Sarah, my host brother Oliver and my cat Lupo. They are all very nice and lovely family. When I was a high school student, my favorite subject is English because I can talk to a lot of people by being able to speak English. I enjoy communicating with people because it expands my val...
Not many outdoor education activities take place in Japan. Additionally, students only attend classes assigned by their teachers. So, I didn’t enjoy school very much when I was a high school student. Therefore, I would like to consider how students can enjoy school. First of all, I think students need to take outside education activities such as appreciating art, seeing an orchestra concert, and watching sports. It promotes their personal growth and fosters social development to them. Through various recreational activities that involve peer interaction, children learn to trust, respect, and collaborate with each other. In addition, occasional outdoor education is better for concentration and study efficiency than studying in a classroom all the time. However, some people would say that outdoor education requires a lot of time and presents challenges regarding activities during rainy or windy days. I have solutions to these problems....
Comments
Post a Comment